VPN, or Virtual Private Network is a controlled network, that channelizes your device’s internet to a different server but maintaining secrecy. A VPN is a widely used technology and has gained enormous utility in a very short span of time. Now, people are no longer stagnant at their home. They travel all over the world for work, money and entertainment. In such a life, the internet is a big part. When you are out of your home and traveling to a different country, you enter into a different server where the internet regulations, rules and many protocols are also different. In a particular country, some internet content might be restricted, whereas the same content is not restricted in your country. In that case, if you want to view internet content of the country you actually live, will you be able to do it? Yes, with VPN, it is possible. You have to subscribe to a VPN service. The service will tunnel your device internet to the server of the country you choose. With that, you can visit all websites, content of Netflix, Hulu, etc of that country, and many more stuffs. For big companies, that operate in different countries make their employees connected across their professional level VPN. With that, employees can communicate with each other over their projects, plans without the fear of miscommunication or being leaked.
There is a plethora of VPN services at present. Surfshark is one of the most popular VPN services at present. The service is available for Windows, iOS, Android, Mac OS X, Linus, Chrome, Firefox, etc. The three attributes that emphasize the quality of Surfshark is its intangible strong privacy, the ultra fast speed and unrestricted access to internet content of a location of your choice.
What Are The Salient Features of Surfshark?
1. Special attention has been given to security and privacy of users. Surfshark features private DNS on every server, which refrains any third party from eavesdropping your connection. Hence, there is very low risk of security breach. Surfshark also yields strong security over public networks. You can use this VPN connection when you are using the internet in a public place like a restaurant, cafe, etc.
2. The software comes with a kill switch that ensures that the integrity of your data and connectivity is intact.
3. The best thing about Surfshark VPN service is its support for multiple devices with a single account. You can subscribe once and use it for as many devices as you want.
4. Surfshark deploys a strict no log policy. With this policy, the company does not store any information or collect any browsing data of the users.
5. Last but not the least, the application is extremely user friendly, easy to use and has a holistic approach towards privacy for all. The use of the VPN is also very user friendly. All you need to do is download and install Surfshark. Next, you have to create an account or subscribe to Surfshark VPN service. Finally, you have to choose your desired location and click on Connect. It has a strong helpline that enables users to have a seamless experience with the application.
With the present day situation, threats , hacking, phishing, and compromise of important and confidential data are lurking over us. in such a scenario, Virtual Private Network is the best solution one can have. With Surfshark, you can enjoy a great tradeoff between price, service and utility.