Windows Spotlight provides you the vibrant and wonderful background images in Windows 10 desktop lockscreen. Users have always wanted to get the images of Windows Spotlight that appear on the lockscreen. Windows asks you to provide feedback as whether you like the pictures or not. It pushes the images based on your preferences. However, there is a way by which you can find these images and save them. Even though the pictures are updated everyday which may seem to be an online process, the images are stored in a location. You can find the location and the files. The files are initially notbin .jpg format but you can convert them to .jpg format with simple Command Prompt command.
Steps to Find and Save Windows Spotlight Background Images in Windows 10
1. Open File Explorer or Windows Explorer.
2. In the address bar, copy and paste the following
3. In the Assets folder, you will find numerous items. Press Ctrl+A and copy (Ctrl+C) all the items and paste it to Pictures folder.
4. Open the folder %UserProfile%\Pictures you save the items into. Now, go to File tab, tap on Open command prompt, and click on Open command prompt.
5. Now type a simple command to rename all the files and add .jpg extensions to it.
ren * *.jpg
The images will be converted to jpg format.