Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 is already out! As expected by many computer users, this antivirus offers better security than the previous year’s Bitdefender Internet Security. The new Bitdefender Internet Security is also compatible with the latest operating system Windows 10.
Why should you Use Bitdefender Internet Security 2016?
Basically, Bitdefender offers three types of securities, i.e., Bitdefender Antivirus, Bitdefender Internet Security, and Bitdefender Total Security. Each of these products is actually a set or suite of different software tools merged into one, for providing data security. So, if you need your computer safe while using the internet, then Internet Security 2016 is the best option for you.
Major differences from the previous Bitdefender Internet Security-
1. The introduction of subscription system. It also means removal of license system that existed in previous Bitdefender tools. The new tool can seamlessly function on the enrolled devices, which may include Windows Based devices as well Mac systems, apart from Android-based mobile devices.
2. Managing convenience with Bitdefender’s Central account page. This page provides details such as devices for which different Bitdefender tools are being used, and the number of days for which the subscription of each such tool is valid for each such device. It is also the page from where this Internet security can be discreetly exercised by parents on children. This page also facilitates functions commonly associated with this suite of Bitdefender, such as scanning, fixing problems with Bitdefender products, optimizing,and using vulnerability scan.
3. The better-designed layout for user friendliness. The layout consists of three tiles set, i.e., Tools, Privacy, and Protection. Other features have all been condensed into a single click functions.
4. Improvement in the protection system. The new addition is called ransomware protection. Primarily, it prevents deletion or tampering of files in main folders, by unauthorized parties. It also deletes and blocks any such malware. This feature is possible because of a firewall that works two ways.
5. Single click filling of forms using Bitdefender Wallet. In this wallet, there are forms which include username, passwords, etc. With a single click, the user can fill such information.
6. Vulnerability scanner scans the system and identifies the parts of any software that may be missing. The scanner then downloads the missing bit to make that software tool functional again.
7. It monitors the activity of kids with the help of Parental Control feature.
8. It has improved speed to an extent that it has no effect on the device’s speed. This has been possible because of its optimizing feature. For this, the tool disconnects all other programs when one program is being used. Effectively, less monitoring is needed, and monitoring can also be done swiftly.
9. Battery life improvement. This feature entails improvements in Windows settings as well as internet security. Correspondingly, there is energy saving and extension of battery life.
The Best Antivirus Protection
Bitdefender Antivirus is a well-known provider of antivirus and anti-malware for all contemporary devices. The company also offers all types of digital information security, which includes Internet Security. The suites provided by this company rank above all other antivirus and antimalware. Another intriguing aspect is the Windows Registry feature. When Bitdefender is used here, the user does not know which program or subroutine is causing the problem so it automatically closes the problem causing program. The tool does not provide details of files that it chooses to delete.
With Bitdefender, it is possible to choose between “protection against phishing”, and “protection against fraud”. Moreover, a person using this security tool for the first time can use it quite easily as it has the feature of OneClick Security. Bitdefender Internet Security is quickly proving to be one of the most reliable and efficient antiviruses out today.