Steps to Add or Remove Internet Explorer in Power Options in Windows
1. Right click or long press on the Battery icon, located in the notification area of the Taskbar, and go to Power Options.
2. As the power option opens, there will be two options, Balanced and Power Saver. Begin with any and you can do the same with the other later on. Tap on Change Plan Settings.
3. Tap on Change Advanced Power Settings.
4. Expand Internet Explorer and then expand Java Script Timer Frequency.
5. If you want to set maximum power savings for them, then tap on the option and select the one apt from the drop down box.
6. Now if you want to completely remove Internet explorer from the Power options then follow the steps below:
a. Press Windows+R to open Run window, type regedit and tap Enter.
b. Navigate to the following location HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\02F815B5-A5CF-4C84-BF20-649D1F75D3D8
c. Now select the key, right click, go to New and then tap on New DWORD (32 bit). If you want to Remove IE from Power options, set the value to 1 and if you want to add it, set the value to 2.