Wondershare Video Converter is a potentially strong video conversion software available in the market. Here, we have tested the Ultimate version for Windows 10 operating system. We shall give you a brief review on the software and discuss its pros and cons. Video Converter Ultimate has a plethora of interesting and important features that can be a one stop solution for all video editing and conversion processes. You can convert, download, edit, burn and transfer videos.
1. First of all you have to download the Wondershare Video Converter application in your Windows 10 operating system.
2. Now the installation process will start and continue for some time. The process will take some time.
3. The software will then open. You can find a big space where you have to add the video that you want to convert. The steps are very easy and self explanatory. So the user will not find any difficulty in understanding the software. There are primarily four main tabs- Convert, Burn, Download, Transfer and Toolbox.
4. If you want to convert, first add any video file. As the file gets added, click on Edit just beside it.
5. A plethora of features will appear along with the video. You can trim the video, increase or decrease the brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness etc. There are plenty of editing options with which you can put effects on your existing video. For example, you can insert filters like black and white, orton, snowfall and other bokeh effects. You can also crop, rotate the video as and when required. Users can put watermark to retain authenticity of their videos and also add subtitles. Once, you are done, click on OK and save the new video.
6. If you want to Burn a video, then click on the Burn tab, go to Burn and do the necessary steps to burn the video to your DVD. If you want to download, then go to the Download tab. Enter the URl of the video that you want to download and the video will be downloaded.
Now that’s a gist of how the application works. From the above guidelines, you must have learnt that the software is versatile and has a user-friendly interface. The conversion process is also extremely sorted and fast.
We have reviewed the ultimate version. you can download the free version, test it and then purchase the paid version if you are convinced. Let’s have a quick look at the Pros and Cons of the software.
1. Fast video conversion and burning.
2. User friend interface with self explanatory steps.
3. Basic yet a variety of video editing features, It can serve your basic purpose if not prodice professional video editing.
4. Enables you to add watermark to retain the originality of your work.
1. Sometimes other platform applications like Android apps might crash while transferring videos wirelessly. But that’s not happening everytime.
Wondershare video converter software serves the basic and most useful purposes of video editing and conversion. Hence, you can say the software is self sufficient and for practical uses If you are using it for professional photography or videography, then the software may not seem to be sufficient. As mentioned earlier, the software aids basic editing, authoring, DVD burning, and downloading from popular video streaming Web sites.