ThisIsWin11 (TIW11) version 0.93.0 has been released by developer builtbybel on GitHub. ThisIsWin11 is nothing but a third-party tool, which allows for many more Windows 11 customization. The developer calls this app as “The real PowerToys for Windows 11“.
The new update brings a plethora of support for Windows 11 build 22000.348. The most promising feature is the “Create Restore Points” option, but there are more.
Check out the full changelog:
- Built-in support for build 22000.348
- Added option to system module aka OpenTweaks to “Create Restore Points”
- Revised Update check function (version infos are matched with AssemblyInfo.cs)
- Added AutoScroll to Preview/logger panels
- Updated Packages module with several new apps
- Minor fixes
There are six modules that TIW11 supports, out of which OpenTweaks is the most important one If you do not know what OpenTweaks is, then here is the description for it:
OpenTweaks integrates an important part of the Windows 11 settings app and allows you to check and enable/disable settings in a bulk and with just a click.
The other five modules are as follows:
- Presenter ThisIsWin11 is starting off with a helpful introduction to what you can find in Windows 11.
- PumpedApp makes it possible to remove unwanted features and apps from Windows 11 such as the Camera and Alarm apps, and other preinstalled bloat that you can live without.
- Packages powered by Windows Package Manager allows you to create your own custom install packages.
- PowerUI allows you automating several Windows 11 tasks based on PowerShell and community scripts, e.g. It is possible to boost privacy by disabling various telemetry-related components of Windows 11
- Extensions allows you creating custom tweaks
If you want to give it a try download it from GitHub