Recently few photos of a Prototype Micrososft flagship phone have been leaked in the internet and experts say that this phone is the codenamed Talkman phone. The black shell of the phone indicates that it’s the Microsoft Protoype Phone. As far as we got to know, this smartphone is the prototype of Lumia 950 XL phone which is about to make its presence very soon. The Cityman will be called the Microsoft Lumia 950.
Both Neowin and Windows Central confirmed the images to genuine. You can have a look at the specs of the two prototype Microsoft phones.
Talkman (Lumia 950)
1. 5.2 inch WQHD (1440×2560) OLED display
2. Snapdragon 808, 64-bit Hexa core
Iris scanner (infrared) for Windows Hello
3. 3GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board storage with a microSD card slot.
4. 20MP PureView rear camera and 5MP Wide-angle front facing camera
5. Matte White or black polycarbonate body
6. 3000 mAh removable battery
7. Qi wireless charging with flip cover
8. USB Type-C
Cityman (Lumia 950 XL)
1. 5.7 inch WQHD (1440×2560) OLED display
2. Snapdragon 810, 64-bit Octa core
3. Iris scanner (infrared) for Windows Hello
4. 3GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board storage expandable via microSD card.
5. 20MP PureView rear camera with triple LED flash and 5MP Wide-angle front facing camera.
6. Matte White or black polycarbonate body with Aluminum side buttons
7. 3300 mAh removable battery
8. Qi wireless charging integrated
9. USB Type-C