Microsoft has updated its utility application “To Do” for Windows 10 to version 1.48.2102.0. The new update brings a plethora of improvements along with an important feature, the ability to pin list to Start Menu. The Microsoft To-Do app helps you to plan your day by arranging the chores to do on a day, with the help of a list. We have all used To-Do lists in pen and paper at one point of time. Now our smartphones, computers and laptops have to-do lists which help us maintain our productivity throughout the day. With Microsoft’s colorful lists in the To-Do app, you maintain a systematic approach. For example, you can add trivial things like going for grocery shopping as well as a list down important jobs like attending meetings, completing a presentation, etc. You can create as many lists as fits your lifestyle. You can also follow a productivity system such as GTD (David Allen’s Getting Things Done Methodology) and create a Someday list or a Follow-up list.
The new update in the To Do app is adding a Pinnable list to the Start Menu Live Tiles on Windows 10. All you need to do is to
Here is the complete changelog:
- Pinnable lists like Live Tile – Can not you see just one list on Live Tile? We have good news for you! Now you can pin every list or smart list to the Windows Start menu.
- Do you have too many late activities that you do not really want to think about today? We have improved accessibility to allow the various groups to be compressed and expanded into smart lists.
- We have temporarily removed the ability to move a list activity when you search. Now we are restoring it.
- Improve the new Windows Ink gesture. More information in the dedicated article .
- Fixed a bug related to the display of the order of the lists.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
To Do app is free and is available for download to all Windows 10 users. Download Microsoft To-Do