Microsoft Edge Developer Build 22.214.171.124 received a plethora of changes but all of them are fixes. Last week, we saw that the Redmond based tech giant released the first ever developer Build of Microsoft Edge browser for Mac operating system. So, this build is the first update for the Dev Build of Microsoft Edge for macOS.
Here are the appearance and behaviour fixes:
- Added the number of additional tabs present in the window title.
- Fixed an issue where the + button to open new tabs is invisible.
- Fixed an issue where corrupted characters appeared in certain parts of the UI like the address bar dropdown or the … menu.
- Fixed an issue where clicking quickly on the X on entries on the history page would open them instead of deleting them.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the “Remove All” button to remove all cookies doesn’t do anything.
- Fixed an issue where the order of user profiles differed between the user flyout and the list in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where signing out of user profiles didn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where favorites sometimes don’t sync to other machines.
- Fixed an issue where the Read Aloud bar sometimes takes a long time to appear.
- Fixed an issue where entries on the history or download pages overlap at narrow window widths.
Check out the following reliability and security changes made to the developer build:
- Fixed an issue where switching between user profiles sometimes crashes the browser.
- Fixed an issue where sending feedback from a webpage that had crashed sometimes crashes the whole browser.
- Fixed an issue where the browser sometimes hangs when it’s closed.
- Updated to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (126.96.36.199).
The following changes are exclusively for the Mac version of the browser:
- Fixed an issue where the browser sometimes doesn’t launch.
- Fixed an issue where video controls remained on the Touch Bar after leaving the page with the video.
- Fixed an issue where refreshing the settings page caused certain UI buttons to appear to be disabled.
- Fixed an issue where menu text can appear white on white in certain situations.