Intel launched the 12th gen Intel processors. Within a short span, the company has released its newest graphics driver version 188.8.131.5228 for the 12th gen Intel Core (Alder Lake) series of processors with Xe-LP onboard graphics. It will support Windows 10 20H2 and newer, including Windows 11.
There is no big fix for this update. There are some known issues which have not yet been fixed. Take a note of them below:
- Minor graphic anomalies may be observed in Dark Souls III*
- Intermittent crash or hang may be seen in GFXBench*, Forza Horizon 4*
- Minor graphic anomalies may be observed in Netflix* after quickly unplugging and replugging external displays during video playback
The new updated driver is compatible with the following processors:
- Intel Core i5-12600K Processor (20M Cache, up to 4.90 GHz)
- Intel Core i7-12700K Processor (25M Cache, up to 5.00 GHz)
- Intel Core i9-12900K Processor (30M Cache, up to 5.20 GHz)
You can download the update from Intel’s official site where you can find your desired links for download.