Notepad is the primitive text editor of Windows operating system, which has limited features, but good importance and relevance. However, if you do not need Notepad and you want to uninstall it, you can. To inform you, Notepad occupies only 316 KB of space which is very small. So, if you are having space constraint, do not uninstall this app. Let’s now move on to the steps below.
Steps To Uninstall Notepad In Windows 10?
1. Click on Start Button, and go to Settings.
2. Go to Apps.
3. In the left panel, click on Apps and Features.
4. In the right panel, click on Optional Features.
5. As Optional Features opens, under Installed Features, find out Notepad. Right click on it and click on Uninstall.
6. Confirm to make the change effective. That’s all!
Also check: How To Re-install Notepad in Windows 10?