Most of us, who are aware of the latest news on technology and gadgets, are accustomed to the term Cortana by now. Cortana is the voice command enabled personal digital assistant of Windows OS which first came with Windows Phone 8.1. Later on it came to Windows PC operating system with Windows 10. Now Cortana in Windows 10 has a plethora of features and customization options. Cortana is powered by Bing search, and whatever you search and browse using Cortana, Bing keeps track of the data so that it can serve you better next time. Bing records all that you have kept Favourites in Bing, MSN and Cortana. When you enable Cortana on your Windows 10 PC or tablet, the Bing uploads some information like calendar, contacts, location, browsing history, personalized speech, typing and inking across all your Windows devices. This helps in improving the suggestions, recommendations that you get from Cortana. If you do not want Bing to track your information, then you can clear it. You have the full freedom to manage how your Cortana will know about your data in the cloud. This tutorial will help you to clear what Cortana knows about you in the cloud.
Steps To Manage What Cortana Knows About You In The Cloud (Windows 10 Home)
1. First of all, click on the Start button and go to Settings.
2. As Settings application opens, tap on Cortana. Cortana settings open all sub settings under it.
3. In the left panel, you will find an option, Permissions and History.
4. Under Permissions and History, you will find an option Called Change What Cortana Knows About Me in The Cloud.
5. Tap on it. The cloud search information terms and conditions appear. You can tap on Get My Info to check information that Cortana knows about you in the cloud. If you want to clear the information, simple tap on clear.