Flipagram introduces their app for Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 Mobile. The app was already their for Windows Phone but the new version has brought numerous welcoming changes. The Flipagram App lets you create small duration personalized musical videos from your own images and videos and share the moments with your friends and family. The application is flexible and very easy to use. You can choose your photos from Camera Roll, Facebook, Albums, WhatsApp and then add music either from the pre-installed music samples or the ones in your music library.
1. The free videos are of 60-second music clips each.
2. The new version has compatibility for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
3. You can deploy Cortana to launch Flipagram and search for users or hashtags and track your activity.
4. You can pin Flipagram as a live tile
Use Windows Inking to draw on your profile photo.
5. Drag and drop in albums straight into the video making area.
6. The app enables you to add auto-time for Instagram. You can share the videos over Flipagram community and get likes and comments. Explore users, #hashtags, and editor’s picks.
7. The app is downloadable for free. The free videos will bear the watermark of the app. To get videos without watermark, you need to make an in-app purchase worth $1.99.
For download click here