Caps Lock Key is present in every computer and it helps user to use capitalized letter or block letters. The following tutorial will help you to disable or enable caps lock in Windows 10. In order to perform the following steps, you must be logged in as administrator.
Steps to Enable or Disable the Caps Lock Key in Windows 10
1. Press Win+R to open Run window and type regedit and hit Enter. The Registry Editor will open.
2. Now navigate to the following location
3. In the right panel, right click in an empty space, go to New and select Binary Value.
4. Name it Scancode Map.
5. If you want to disable Caps Lock, double click on Scancode Map to edit the value.
6. If you want to enable Caps Lock Key, delete scancode Map.