Chuwi has been producing some of the finest Windows 10 tablets in the recent times. The company is also experimenting a lot and incorporating some of the best technology and features. Even though, the Chinese company has not the popularity and grandeur as the current Windows 10 device manufacturers like Samsung, Huawei etc, but it has ardently devoted its time and money in Windows 10 gadgets. Over the last one year, Chuwi released a plethora of devices like Vi8 Plus, Hi8 Pro, Hi12, and HiBook and LapBook 14.1. Now, the company is preparing to release another new Windows 10 product, the Hi13.
Chuwi Hi3 Windows 10 tablet
Chuwi Hi3 is a good alternative to Microsoft’s Surface range of tablets, but at a much lower cost. The salient features include a 13.5-inch display with 3000x2000px resolution, form factor with a detachable keyboard base, the advanced Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and many more.
Check out the specifications:
1. An “All-metal unibody design” gives the device an exceptionally cool look.
2. Chuwi Hi3 is powered by Quad-core Intel Celeron (Apollo Lake) N3450 processor along with Gen9 Graphics 500
3. Storage: 4GB DDR3L RAM and 64GB eMMC storage expandable up to 128GB.
4. Chuwi Hi3 has a 5MP rear-facing camera and a 2MP front-facing camera
5. Dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi
6. microHDMI port
7. 1 x USB Type-C port on the tablet section
8. 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports on the keyboard section
9. Quad speakers
10. 10,000mAh battery with fast-charging support.
Hi3 has compatibility with touch sensitive pen called HiPen H3. The device will launch officially on Feb 20, 2017.