Ads seems disgusting whenever they pop up in the Window but it’s true that you can not deny the power of ads in handling the economy of web. Ads are an integral part of a website as it provide the main source of income to all the websites and hence we cannot fully remove adds. But still there are number of selective uses of ad blocking and we can show you how to block ads on Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1. Since Internet Explorer 11 is deprived of support with traditional plugins unlike Chrome or Firefox. Hence Internet Explorer 11 faces less security issues as compared to others
Steps will help you to block ads on Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1
1. Open Internet Explorer 11 in all Apps screen. Internet-Explorer
2. Hover on the Charms bar and ‘Settings’.
3. Click Change PC Settings and go to Privacy.
4. Now you have to tap on ‘Manage My Microsoft Advertising and other Personalization Info’.
5. Microsoft’s IE gallery will be launched in an online showroom for their browser add-ons.
6. ‘Tracking Protection Lists’ should be enabled.