AMD has released a new driver for its graphics card Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.1. The new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.1 driver brings support for Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass Subscription for Windows PC. Right now, it is ambiguous what kind of support would be included. But according to news reports, the driver updates might be beneficial to the new Xbox app that Microsoft pushed out. Xbox Game Pass users with compatible graphics card can install this driver.
One bug has been fixed whereas a number of bugs are known and not yet been fixed.
- AMD Link virtual or external game controllers may not function on some installs of Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook™ is currently unavailable.
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 may experience discrete GPU connection issues with devices disappearing from device manager when the system is idle.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- ACER Swift 3 with AMD Ryzen Processor may experience system instability when upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.1 using the Custom Clean Installation option.