UC Browser for Windows Phone is a very popular internet browser that has received world wide acclaim with over four hundred million users and thirty five thousand odd reviews. This app is already called the best internet browser because of its wide variety of features like flexible modes, customized themes, multi-tabs management and so on.. The current version of UI browser for Windows Phone is 4.0 Preview. This means that this is a testing version or better known as the Beta version where you will get a chance to use the latest features and UI revamps included in it. Let’s get a brief outline of all the features.
Some prominent features included in UI Browser for Windows Phone are as follows:
1. Desktop Mode to let you use as PC so that you can experience every facet of a desktop browser on a PC.
2. Flexible Modes- Several flexible modes are there like Night mode, Speed Mode, Incognito Browsing, Text-only Browsing. There is an added brightness for night mode.
3. Customized Themes & Lock Screen Wallpaper
Change the browser skin from the UC Theme Center for use as lockscreen wallpapers.
4. Multi-tabs management helps you to switch between different sites without refreshing.
5. QR Code Scanning- QR codes or use QR code images can be scanned from your phone.
6. Speed Dial, Site Navigation. This provides an easy access to your websites, Facebook, Google, Twitter Wikipedia Yahoo and NY Times.
7. Upgraded Sharing- Share via Facebook,Twitter and more directly within UC Browser with great UI.
Install UC Browser from Windows Phone Store