Windows 10 has introduced several new customization options and a plethora of settings. The Windows Universal Apps or the UWP Apps are the ones that there pre-installed in Windows 10. Now, we know while uninstalling a program we take the help of Control panel. The Control Panel used to be the one roof house for all the Settings of Windows operating system. The concept changed completely with Windows 10 and the Settings section has been divided and distributed into two different area. One is the Control Panel and the other one is Settings menu.
For desktop applications, uninstalling via Control Panel is the easiest option. All you need to do is, open Control Panel, go to Uninstall a Program option and then uninstall the program you want. But for UWP apps you cannot take help of Control Panel to uninstall the application. UWP app installation process has been transferred to the Settings option in Windows 10. You can also uninstall certain apps from the Start Screen also.
Steps to Uninstall a UWP App in Windows 10
1. Click on the Start Button and go to Settings.
2. Now click on System.
3. In the left panel, you will find an option called Apps & Feature.
4. In the right pane, you will come across the list of UWP Apps. Click on the UWP app you want to uninstall. It will expand and give you options viz, Move and Uninstall.
5. Click Uninstall to remove the app.
6. The app will be removed.
7. You can also uninstall an app from Start Screen. Open the Start Menu, in the Start screen find out the app. Right click on it and tap on Uninstall.