Microsoft has released the first ever Windows 11 Build to the Windows Insider Dev Channel. Just 4 days after announcing the new version of Windows, Microsoft has pushed the latest Build for update.
If you are planning to use the Windows 11 Insider Preview Dev Build 10.0.22000.51, then you have to make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements. You can also use Windows PC Health app to see, if your PC is capable of running Windows 11.
Check this video:
Now, you know how to get the Dev Build. Install it and use it. It is recommended that you follow the steps shown in the video
Must Read Articles:
- Important Takeaways From Windows 11 Launch Event
- What Are The System Requirements For Windows 11?
- How To Check If My Windows PC Will Support Windows 11?
- How To Find The TPM Version Of My Windows PC? What Is TPM 2.0?
- PC With Intel 7th gen, AMD Zen 1 Processors May Run Windows 11
- How To Use Dynamic Refresh Rate (DRR) In Windows 11? What is DRR?