Why Do We Need An M4V Converter?
Apple devices encode videos in M4V format because videos in M4V format can be protected by DRM. DRM stands for Digital Rights Management which is a set of restrictions imposed on certain media files in order to prevent copyright infringement of the media content. Even though, DRM is not universally accepted across all countries, yet it has several advantages. The most significant aspect of DRM is prevention of piracy. That is why, Apple devices and media services are strictly protected by DRM. However, DRM’s strong security and tight integrity, prevent you to play your legally purchased movies and songs on any other device of any other platform. This means, if you have purchased a movie on iTunes, you will not be able to play or watch this purchased movie on your Android handset. To watch the same movie on another device, you have to purchase it once more. It is not feasible and hence, DRM removal software applications started gaining popularity. Videos in M4V format are not protected by DRM and not always compatible with other platforms. Thus, the removal of DRM and converting of M4V videos to a more friendly format, such as MP4, becomes necessary.
Why Should You Choose TunesKit M4V Converter?
- TunesKit M4V Converter, as the name suggests, can convert any video in M4V format to a more user-friendly format, such as MP4, AVI, MOV, etc. and 150 other video formats. This means, the application is versatile in terms of platform support. So, if you have purchased music and movies from iTunes or App Stores, you can convert those files into MP4 or other formats and watch them on Android device, or smart TVs, etc.
- Another important reason to choose TunesKit M4V Converter is that, you can extract audio from an entire video file. In this case, the original video file is intact, and the extraction is lossless, i.e., the quality of the extracted audio file is same as the audio part of the video file. Thus, we can say that the application is 100% lossless.
- TunesKit M4V Converter has many other properties. It enables you to convert multiple videos in bulk, which makes the software a great time saver. When you have copious files to be converted, this application can provide you a seamless solution.
- TunesKit M4V Converter is not only a converter but also a very basic, yet efficient video edit. It consists of all the basic editing features, such as, cropping, trimming video clips, merging, adding subtitles and watermarks, apply special effects, etc.
- The application has a well-defined, robust user interface that showcases all vital information required for the users. The process of installation is extremely smooth. All you need to do is download the .exe file from TunesKit website. Just install the application and run it. You will have a plethora of options to choose from, such as customizing the output formats and parameters, frame rates, bit rates, customize the editing tools, etc.
Basic Installation And User Guide
- First, download TunesKit M4V Converter from the official website of TunesKit. Next, run the .exe output location. file. This will guide you through the installation process.
- Once, installation is complete, the user interface opens. To convert or edit video files, click on Add Files menu, located at the top menu bar of the application. If you are planning to convert files from iTunes, click on the “Library” option. After choosing, tap on OK to go to the conversion window of the application. Now click on the Format option, located at the bottom left corner of the app screen. The format menu opens, and you can choose an appropriate media format like HD AVI, M4V, MP4, FLV, MPEG, etc. You can further customize the video parameters based on your requirement. You can choose from a plethora of video parameters including bit rate, codec, video size and so on. You can also choose whether or not to keep audio at all in the video.
- The well-designed workspace opens the movie. You will get an Edit icon. Click on it to access all the available set of editing options, such as crop, trim, filter, subtitle, watermarks, filters, etc.
- Finally, you have to click on Conversion to initiate the conversion.
- After conversion is over, you can get the lossless converted video files at the preset output locations.
TunesKit M4V converter is a one stop destination for all DRM protected video conversions and much more.