Data loss is a terrible nightmare that we never want to experience. But this is something real and may happen to anyone. There are several data loss scenarios, which you must be aware of. The most common is the operating system failure. If your operating system crashes, and the PC goes to a BSOD or dead stage, it is difficult to revert the device without fresh installation. This demands for all data to be removed. Data loss can also happen due to physical loss of storage devices like hard disk, SSD, USB drives, RAID subsystems, etc. Other situations include damage and malfunction of a storage device, accidental deletion of drive, partition or files, logical failure of storage drives, etc.
The only resort is data recovery, which is the method of salvaging lost, formatted, and damaged data. There are so many ways, by which you can recover lost and deleted data. In this article, we shall review EaseUS Data Recovery software, and discuss its pros and cons. The advantage of using a third-party application is that you do not need to take any hazard. The software application does everything and recovers the data.
Salient Features Of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
1. The software can recover deleted files from extreme conditions like permanent deletion by pressing Shift +Del, or accidental cleaning of Recycle Bin.
2. If you format your storage due to unforeseen conditions, the consequence is terrifying. With EaseUS’s simple and efficient functioning, it is possible to seamlessly retrieve the lost information in a jiffy. The application can resurrect data from a plethora of storage devices, such as, logical partitions, USB drives, Memory card, external hard disk, internal hard disks, camera, etc.
3. If your operating system’s partition is inaccessible due to any external factor, then EaseUS can recover the lost partitions effortlessly. It can recover data from all emergency data loss situations.
4. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard has been crafted with a lot of care and flexibility. For scanning big chunks of data, the software may require a considerable amount of time. If the user is not able to invest that much time at a stretch, then he/she can pause or halt the recovery session for some time. Users can schedule the data recovery according to their own convenience.
5. The application is enriched with many interesting features. One of them is the Tags feature. With the help of tags, you can easily locate the files you are trying to recover. You can search for a plethora of file types, applications, documents, images, audio, video, etc. using simple effective tags.
6. The application provides two scan types: quick scan and deep scan. As the names suggest, quick scan is short, and does not delve deep into the files. You can use it to recover any deleted files, which you are aware of. Deep scan, on the contrary, scans each and every file in detail with more time.
7. EaseUS data recovery application is quite flexible. You can customize and filter only specific file types, which you want to scan. You can preview all the recovered files before saving them back. This preserves the integrity of your device data.
Steps To Recover Deleted Files Using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
1. The first step is to install the EaseUS Data Recovery application on your Windows PC. There is a macOS version as well. If you have a Mac, then you can go to the macOS version page. After you download the .exe file, run the file to initiate the installation. Click on Install Now and follow the instructions to complete the installation.
2. As the application launches, select the Location from which the data has been lost. Once your select a folder, you will get the option Scan to start scanning.
3. When you select Scan, the application will start scanning and the files recovered will keep on popping one by one in the preview panel.
4. When all done, simply tap on Recover. That’s all!
EaseUS Data Recovery wizard is a very simple, and user-friendly application. Secondly, it is very flexible and makes provision for extensive customization by users. The steps are simple and can be understood without much ado. Overall, it is quite commendable and one of the most efficient and versatile data recovery software.