The following tutorial will help you to apply local group policies to specific user or group in Windows 10.8/7.
Windows operating system has three types of Local group policies:
1. Local Group Policy Local Group Policy is the only local GPO that allows both computer configuration and user configuration settings to be applied to all users of the computer.
2. Administrators and Non-Administrators local Group Policy Administrators and Non-Administrators local Group Policy contains only user configuration settings. This policy is applied based on whether the user account being used is a member of the local Administrators group.
3. User-specific local Group Policy User-specific local Group Policy contains only user configuration settings. This policy is applied to individual users and groups.
Remember, Local Group Policy Editor is available only on Windows 10 pro and Windows 10 Enterprise Edition.
Steps to Apply Local Group Policies to Specific User or Group in Windows 10
1. Open Start Menu, type mmc.exe. You can also type mmc.exe in Run Window (Windows+R)
If prompted by UAC, click Yes to Continue.
2. As the MMC Console opens, click on File and click on Add/Remove Snap-in.
3. Now select Group Policy Object Editor, and click on the Add button.
4. Click on Browse.
5. Now select the User required by you.
6. Click om Finish. That’s all!