Apple Music is DRM protected and this is the main reason why a bulk of Apple Music DRM removal software have been created at the right moment. As for a mass of Apple Music DRM removal available online, here we are going to take a review about TuneFab Apple Music Converter. TuneFab Apple Music Converter is an easy-to-use, powerful and all-around converter which removes DRM from Apple Music in an effective way. In other words, TuneFab Apple Music Converter is the best Apple Music DRM Removal for converting DRM-ed Apple Music, protected iTunes songs, Audible Audiobooks and iTunes audio books to plain MP3, FLAC, etc. It fully supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 & 64bits).
Don’t know what DRM means? DRM, the acronym of Digital Right Management, is aimed at protecting the intellectual property of the purchased media contents such as Apple Music, Audible audiobooks and iTunes audiobooks. Because of the DRM limitation, Apple Music users are forbidden to transfer, edit or enjoy the purchased M4P songs with non-authorized devices. However, if you want to get your purchased Apple Music converted to DRM-free audio file just for personal use, then you can try TuneFab Apple Music Converter. It lets you take all control on your favorite Apple Music playlists easily by converting Apple Music to MP3.
Hence, let’s go and see how it can remove DRM from Apple Music, and how it works on Window 10.
Step by Step to Use TuneFab Apple Music Converter for Windows 10
Step 1. Go to TuneFab.com to download the TuneFab Apple Music Converter
Visit the official product page of the TuneFab Apple Music Converter. Click on “Try It Free” button to have it downloaded on your Windows 10.
Step 2. Activate the TuneFab Apple Music Converter
After downloading the Apple Music Converter, you can then install it on your computer step by step. After that, launch the software and enter your licensed code and licensed email to get it activated.
Step 3. Running TuneFab Apple Music Converter
In this step, you can catch sight of the whole library of your iTunes Music Library, then you can decide which Apple Music playlists that you want to convert to DRM-free MP3 for personal use.
Step 4. Select Apple Music Tracks
Two ways to add your Apple Music tracks: search the Apple Music playlist via the search box or preview the playlist on the left panel and select the Apple Music songs one by one from the playlist.
And it also supports batch selecting and converting playlists.
Step 5. Custom Output Settings
You can customize a desired output format by selecting between various output audio formats: MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, and MKA. After choosing your output setting, you can also choose the codec, bit rate, sample rate and channel. Besides, you can choose your output folder to store your DRM-free Apple Music Files.
Step 6. Click Convert to Get Your DRM-Free Apple Music
and channel. Besides, you can choose your output folder to store your DRM-free Apple Music Files.
That’s all the installation and usage of this application. Now, you may wonder what are the merits and demerits of this software, keep reading now.
1. It is easy to use. It owns a visual interface and is super easy to operate. With just several clicks, you can get your Apple Music in DRM-free file formats.
2. Output file formats are sundry. Like MP3, M4A, AC3, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, and MKA. Then you can select your favorite file formats for your portable devices.
3. You can convert various DRM-protected files, like iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music, Audible Audiobooks, iTunes Audiobooks and so on in 16X conversion speed.
4. All your metadata is kept, like ID tags and chapter information. Then you can get your Apple Music or audiobook converted with the original metadata kept.
5. The output quality is lossless, it won’t damage the music quality after conversion.
1. Such perfect Apple Music DRM Removal, I can’t hardly tell about the opposite sides. However, if I need to name one of them, that might be the 3-minute-long conversion for free trials.