Why You Need an Application Like Audfree Spotify Music Converter?
Spotify is one of the top music streaming services across the globe that provides humongous collections of DRM Protected music content from media companies to its users. Spotify asks for a subscription which is either monthly or yearly because the free service restricts you from downloading its music content without continuing the subscription. This means, once the subscription is over, the downloaded music are removed from your account. You have to renew the service and continue it in order to retain the downloaded content. Hence, many users started looking for alternative ways where they can download the DRM protected music content from their Spotify account to their devices.
Audfree has solutions for all these issues and provides a robust music converter software for Windows and Mac operating system. With Audfree music converter, you can download all Spotify music from your free account bypassing the subscription. The converted music content is compatible with all devices across all platforms.
In this article, we shall review the software for Windows operating system. Audfree Music Converter for Windows is an efficient software that combines the best of services as well as technological and security expertise.
Important Qualities of Audfree Spotify Music Converter For Windows
- As mentioned before, Spotify restricts user to download music from its platform unless the user has paid subscription. But Audfree Music converted enables you to download music from Spotify with your free account and makes it easy for you to access the songs.
- The software is extremely easy to use. You can convert music by simple drag and drop operations and get the Spotify music content in your possession for free.
- Spotify music files are encoded in Ogg Vorbis format as well as protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM) copyright protection. The software readily removes these restrictions and eases up the process of conversion and download.
- The downloaded media are platform independent. Audfree has integrated the flexibility and the media are compatible with a plethora of devices such as PC, Apple iPod, Sony Walkman, Microsoft Zune, Creative Zen and other popular MP3 players, Google Home, game consoles, SD cards, USB Flash drives, etc.
- The application has a great user interface that lets any new user to handle the software without any difficulty. The options and menu are well crafted and distinct. All you need to do is install the Spotify application on your desktop, drag a music file from the app and drop it on Audfree Spotify Music Converter app. You can change the output file location, customize the converted playlist and many more.
- Audfree keeps the original metadata information about the music including the ID3 tags in the converted files. Other important information includes the details of album title, artist, artist, covers, chapters, etc.
- The application also enables you to ameliorate the audio quality of the music files by tweaking the quality parameters such as sample rate, bit rate, audio codec, and others.
- The application aids 100% lossless conversion, so the quality of the original audio is conserved in the converted format. This is an extremely important aspect to look for in any music converter.
- Another commendable feature to talk about is its efficient in-built audio splitter. The audio-splitter helps you to divide large audiobook files, or albums into smaller segments by maintaining fixed time frames or chapters.
That’s all about the software. It is en extremely handy, easy to use feature rich application. It has both free and premium version. The free version lets you convert limited number os music files. So, you can choose your subscription plan accordingly.