Windows 10 desktop users are often deprived of using emojis wherever they want. Yes, dekstop users can use emojis of facebook, gmail straight from the app but if they try to use emojis in other websites or desktop applications, they have a handful of emojis to use. This app called WinMoji is an open source application that provides you with an emoji keyboard. You can use any emoji you want from the copious collections of emojis available in the app.
1. Download the Winmoji. Install it and run the application.
2. Now right-click on the Taskbar and click ‘Show touch keyboard button’ from the context menu.
3. A keyboard icon will be added in the system tray. The new icon will be located just beside the date and time panel. Click it to open the touch keyboard.
4. Right-click the Taskbar and select ‘Show touch keyboard button’ from the context menu. This will add a keyboard icon in the system tray. It should be right next to the date and time. Click it to open the touch keyboard.
5. Now if you open the application, you will get a list of emojis that you usually get while using Facebook or WhatsApp. From there you can copy any emoji to your clipboard and then paste it to your browser or any application. The emojis are colorful like the usual ones but how it will get pasted depends on the application where you are pasting it. If you are pasting it anywhere in the web browser, it will be posted as it is, but if you paste it in appls like Notepad which supports grayscale only, the app will appear black and white.