Svrf Tabs is a Chrome extension that replaces a normal Chrome tab with a vibrant one which contain 360 degree high definition wallpapers. The background image changes everytime you open a new tab. The image also changes with time.
There are several features you ca. Do as stated by the developers.
1. Replace your new tab with breathtaking VR/360 photos
2. Get inspired by a beautiful VR/360° photos from all around the world each time you open a new tab.
3. Scroll right, left, up, down or let your browser auto-turn to show you the magic of not being confined to 4 corners, all while staying on-time.
4. Share your favorite photos with your friends via Facebook or Twitter by simply clicking the share button on the bottom right hand corner.
5. Click on the creator name and source to find out more information about the photo.
To enable this feature follow the steps below:
1. First of all install SVRF Tabs.
2. It will take some time to install the extension as the extension is large compared to other extension. Once it is done, it will prompt you to confirm. This is a part of advanced security settings. If you want to enable SVRF Tabs, then click on Keep Changes.
3. Now you open a new tab, you will find vibrant beautiful 360° wallpapers. Every time you open a new tab, you will find different images.
The extension is bulky and makes Chrome slow. So this is one disadvantage that I faced. If you are also facing the same issue, let us know in the comments section.