Chinese companies are known for their copious Windows 10 devices that can beat any company any time. Such a company is Chuwi. In the past couple of months the Chinese manufacturer has launched a plethora of Windows 10 laptops. Some devices that really did well in the market are Vi8 Plus mini-tablet, the Hi12 slate, and the HiBook 2-in-1. Chuwi is now geared up with its next launch Windows 10 LapBook. This new device combines some good specifications and provides it at an affordable price.
Let’s have a look at the specifications that will be packed in the device:
1. The device packs a 14.1 inch Full HD (1920x1080px) IPS LCD with 8mm bezels.
2. Chuwi 14.1 LapBook is powered by Intel’s new Apollo Lake N3450 CPU with HD 500 (Gen 9) graphics.
3. The Lapbook has 4GB RAM that promises easy multitasking and fast performance, and it also has an onboard storage of 64GB storage (eMMC).
4. The Intel Apollo processor will be clocked at 2.4GHz/5GHz.
5. other features include dual-band Wi-Fi, 2 x USB Type-A ports, 9mm-thick at its thinnest point, rising to 20mm
6. Chuwi lapBook is powered by 9000mAH LiPo battery for extended performance.
Now coming to operating system, Chuwi Lapbook will have Windows 10 Anniversary Update pre-installed. So, taking account the overall features and latest Software update, the price slab below $300 is quite commendable. The device will launched in the market by the end of this month.