Windows 10 has five in-built templates in library viz. General Items, Documents, Pictures, Music, or Videos. Users can customize and optimize the view of the folders and drives according to their convenience. Despite of using a template, you can still customize them according to your need. change Template of a Drive or Folder, template of a library etc. the following tutorial will show you how to customize template pf a drive , folder or a library in Windows 10.
Steps to Change the Template of a Drive, Folder, or Library in Windows 10
Drive of Folder
1. Open File Explorer.
2. Now right click on the folder or drive, or long press (if you are using tablet) on the drive you want to edit. Go to Properties.
3. Now click on Customize tab.
4. Now open the drop down box under the option “What kind of a folder do you want?” Choose the option. You can also edit the folder pictures. Click Apply and then OK.
To Change Template of a Library
1. Open a library. For e.g. Pictures.
2. Go to Manage.
3. Now Optimize Library according to your need.