Windows 10 has formed a consolidated start screen and all apps screen. So basically you will not need to toggle from one screen to another. Hence, Windows 10 has removed the toggle option which was introduced in Windows 8 and then carried forward by Windows 8.1. In case you still have a longing for the interface of Windows 8, we have a solution for you. The following tutorial contains a registry file which will allow you to toggle from Start screen to Start menu. Download the file and enjoy.
1. First of all, Download: Start_Menu_Toggle.rar
2. After you download the file, extract the .rar file. You will find a .reg file and a .vbs file.
3. Now copy the .vbs file and paste it at the following location C:\Windows. If prompted by UAC, tap Yes to continue.
4. This will readily add the toggle option. Once you find it, you can delete the downloaded files left on your desktop if you like.
5. To remove Toggle Start Menu or Start Screen to Desktop Context Menu in Windows 10, Download: Remove_Toggle_Start and extract it. Follow the same steps mentioned above to register the .reg file. Then delete the .vps file. That’s it.